Tuesday, October 30, 2012

He's electric... don't you forget it.


Good day, people.

I started thinking... I haven't been in an airplane in a long time! What's up with that?! I need to change that. If anyone has suggestions, please comment. Thanks! 

I won a couple silent auction items last week at work. It was awesome. 

This weekend went by too quickly! 

Ads on Spotify are really annoying, maybe I'll have to upgrade! But that's what they want me to think... perhaps I won't give into their clever marketing schemes. Heeheehee.

Work was really great today. I got a TON of stuff done! Yay! Productivity! 

The thought of wall paper is really strange. Who thought of that? Like a giant scrapbook. Minus the cool creativity. 

I wish everything were wireless. 

You know what's too bad? Sandy. She seems to be causing a lot of problems these days... hopefully she apologizes soon. I am grateful to live where I do in the geographical sense of the earth. 

Why don't most men wear makeup? Why don't they wear high heels or dresses? Have you ever thought of that? What about the fact that women make $0.74 to every $1.00 a equally qualified man makes? 

I have started to meditate on a daily basis. Nik is very interested in this and he also wrote a very persuasive paper for class about it! So I'm going to give it a go! It is proven to have very powerful results on the health and wellness of people. I would like to be healthy and well.  :) He's electric... don't you forget it. 

Happy Tuesday! 
Always believe, the best is yet to come.
TM

No comments:

Post a Comment