Sunday, October 21, 2012

My lingo. Prepare yourself.

This post is based solely on my own language, and how I perceive things, and how they people should spell them. *Some people have been exposed to this already through various types of communication.


Below is my "strange mood" writing:

Hallo! Highhh! Hoo-Haha! Watchew doin later toniiight?! Eye'm hopping to get a move on to HobbsLobbs and snach me some cleereenc eyetems. Heir is the engreedents on mie listy-schmist:
1. penchils
2. pitcur phrems
3. neet papir
4. kandee korns 
5. can-dels
Maybbs ewe can assist muah in my findings?! Webdings?! Sea your faesh laters!


The following is my "brotha mood":

Dude bro-ha-skizz, for reeeeaallziees. I totes miss your attitude hanging round hurrr. Wateverhapened to us chillaxin on Thurzie-dayz?! I be ridin supa hard in the Impala-bala-baby-bootie, but I neva eva see yo sick sense of style?! Is yo paychek been holdin you back from seein the big bootiful wurrld? Shoot, tha sho is moodieee. Reese's Pieces, Imma bounce outta hurr real quick.


Check out my "intelligent mood" sneak peek:

Hello kind and fellow homo sapiens. I hope you are finding pleasant emotions in the intellectual world of university studies. Perhaps you're using your mental muscles as well as your smiling teeth and lower jaw. We mustn't hesitate to view each other shortly. Before the new moon, preferably. I would appreciate if you updated me on your current State of the Union. Have a splendid evening and enjoy the waning moon while you can!

Too far?
Perhaps.
This is me.

Hope you're enjoying life!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/21-situations-you-should-be-happy-youre-not-in 
This is a tasty treat.

Always believe, the best is yet to come,
tmm

No comments:

Post a Comment