Sunday, August 5, 2012

Top 5

Hello kind world,
It is Sunday, August 5th, 2012. (If ya didn't know).

Here are the top 5 things I have been wondering about:
1. Why do people always carve "HI" into things? Is that truly the most wise things to share? OR is it just easiest to carve/read?
2. Where did the summer go? I'm starting to believe that time goes by quicker the older I get. NOT saying I'm old.
3. Why are we still relying on gas for our vehicles? Can't we invent something cleaner, cheaper and more widely available? Like salt water?
4. My weekend was fabulous! :) I got to share my best gal pal's wedding at home. I was a bridesmaid! So fun! I also hung out with my family and played a hilarious game of "Things" with Nik, Jenessa, Holly, Momma and Daddy-oh. I'm in love with this weekend.
5. Why would anyone waste their lives (or even a minute) on thinking negatively about a situation that cannot be changed? It's like the silliest thing. You could be producing something wonderful, like a doodle, or a master plan that could make you millions of dollars. Just sayin'.

In order for you to stay happy in today's moments.... Write down (or at least think of) the top 5 things that you are grateful for. This exercise is to keep you in check of your life and to realize how beautiful you are.


Sorry that was a tish goopy for today's post. :)
Deep down, I know everyone liked it.

Always believe, the best is yet to come.
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment