Monday, August 27, 2012

Long, lost pals.

Oh! Hello, I didn't see you there.
Gosh, it's been a long time since I've last visited. How are you old, blogger, friend?

Well. This post will be about why I choose to blog. This is a deep question that dates back to the 12th century. But not really. I think blogging is a really fun way to take a new perspective on life. I now find myself looking at things and thinking "hmm... good post idea?" This is a very wonderful thing. I often think about how I would word things in my daily life. Like my inner dialect, what the dishwasher is thinking... and so on.

These are all normal thoughts, right?

You know what else is right? Getting paid to have fun. Gosh. Sometimes I just start thinking about my jewelry business and I get pretty pumped. What the heck? Seriously, I'm having so much fun, and making such easy money. (The jewelry isn't bad either...)

Who else thinks the "Location Settings" are a little creepy? GPS? Helpful tool or invasion of privacy? I do understand that you must "opt-in" to these settings, but sometimes you are automatically being tracked.

Interesting days, we live in.

Why was the keyboard invented in such a random order? QWERTY? What a genius. Things like these keep me on my toes.


That's for sure.
Love y'all.
Have a great Monday (it's my favorite day of the week!)
Always believe, the best is yet to come.
Taylor

PS: There is only 120 days left until Christmas. Isn't that glorious?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment