Friday, August 31, 2012

Internet, Early Birds and Mr. Franklin


Hi everyone. How are you feeling today? Scale of 1-10, 1 being brain dead, 10 being so alert you could perform a 12 hour surgery....what are you? I'd say I'm at like a 7-8, no surgery, but I could probs solve a complex problem. 

Have you ever thought of what life would be like if we didn't have the internet? I mean, seriously... can you? Without that, we pretty much wouldn't have iPhones, Kindle Fires, emails, computers, constant weather updates, and instant celeb gossip!! How much more simple would our daily lives be? 

Here is a list of some of my top peeves for today:
  • Unsafe driving
  • Rudeness
  • Warm cucumbers
  • End of toilet paper rolls
  • Unorganized maps

SO excited for this weekend. I love holidays! :) 

I learned an interesting factoid today: early birds are more productive throughout the day, are more creative in the early hours and all around are less stressed!

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise. - Benjamin Franklin

We all know that Ben Franklin spits the truth.

So.... I suggest instead of watching another episode or reading another chapter, you hit the hay and wake up early tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment