Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wednesday, August 15


Ever wonder what would make your life easier? Less cleaning? Less work? More money? More fun? Less stress?

This is a funny link:
http://make-everything-ok.com/
It made me think of those questions above.

Well. Anyways. Can't wait. Life is too exciting! I am having a Fargs gathering tomorrow evening. Me and my ladies will be tearing it up! It is a potluck (which I'm especially excited about) and we will be hanging out and discussing the new lia sophia fall line of jewelry! Hopefully everyone has fun!! It begins at 6.33pm. So if anyone wants to come, just gimme a holla. There will be a ton of prizes.

Nik and I watched a YouTube video tonight, it was one where a guy does the girl's makeup. I feel like that would be a real tasty treat for those who read my blog. So if you think that's a good idea, maybe you should let me know. :)

This is just an observation over the past few decades of my life: because it's summer, people seem to be happier, waitresses, cashiers, friends, coworkers, and so on. When it gets windy, stinky and cold out, people tend to get crankier with the decrease in temp. BUT, I also came to the realization: it's called "attitude weather." This "attitude weather" is solely your choice. You choose your own "weather" from day to day. Either it's 90 and sunny or -50 and blowing, but what kind of weather do you portray?

On a lighter note: who discovered bubbles?! Because who ever figured it out was probably pumped out of their minds for like....their entire life.

Always believe, the best is yet to come.
Much love, lovers.
TayTay

1 comment:

  1. Please get Nik to do your makeup. I would enjoy that to the muchness.

    ReplyDelete