Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A few of my favorite things...

HI! 
Well. In light of the Christmas spirit and sweet, baby Jesus, I have listed a handful of people that I spend most of my time communicating with. I have entered them into an Excel file and used the "Randomize" function, so no one feels like they are more special than the other in order of the list.

If you are not on the list, it does not mean that I don't love you... it just means we need to spend more time together!!

Mom: Quick to hand out useful advice, and to make me feel really good about myself.
Brittin: Caring, and eccentric, never misses a beat.
Nik: Makes me feel safe, is appreciative and crazy supportive. 
Emily: Accented, cultured and awesome.
Jenessa: Beautiful, always laughs at my jokes, and who I look up to. 

Gramma Carol: Fun-loving, thoughtful and generous.
Natalie: Instant take off from where we last left, constant connection.
Colton: Strong, silent, and faithful. 
Megan: Never fearful, strong-willed and eternally trendy.
Sophie: Driven, passionate and quick-witted.
Dad: Excellent listener, and knows all the answers. To everything... Ever. 
Terri: Great mentor and always a friend.

There you have it, folks. Soak that up as much as you'd like.  Here are some more of my favorite things...

My favorite fruit: pineapple
Amendment:eighth
Writing utensil: black pen
Veggie: baby carrots 
Technology: Evernote
Toenail polish color: Maroon or bright orange
Saint: St. Anthony, he helps me find things
Dream vehicle: Big ole' gas guzzler
Exclamation: "Barnacles!" or "Ya ding-dong"
Celeb crush: Tom Hardy (yumm) 

Feel free to Google any of those answers for more clarification. Or you can comment/email/text me with any questions that you may have.

Always believe, the best is yet to come.
Tylr

PS: Sorry to anyone who has finals this week! God bless! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment