Friday, November 30, 2012

Busy Bee!

Hey gang. Hope you are doing great! :) 

Yesterday, I was so grateful to celebrate my last day at Bobcat Company. It sure was a great time! 
So many kind people who work there wished me well in my future. I know I will see all of them again! 
In case you're wondering... I have accepted a position at Flint Communications. It's a wonderful company, I start my exciting adventure on Monday!

Lately, I have been super busy. As you can see by my title, "Busy Bee," I haven't had time for a while to blog! Sad faces. BUT, I am here to prove I can prioritize and manage my time effectively. 

William Penn once said "Time is what we want most, but what we use worst." But I don't want to simply spend time, I want to construct something out of it, and use it! No matter how old, young or  how sick or healthy you are we all get the same amount of time in a day. Each day is like a suitcase, some choose to stuff it with a bunch of Hawaiian flavored shirts, while others pack a pair of socks. What does that even mean? I'm not sure. But some people don't need more than one shirt in a day. Balance is key. Isn't it what we all aspire to? Ideal amount of time spent in your professional life, your family, social life and also your personal health, how much for each? Do you have enough time in this life to get it right? I believe that balance fluctuates with stages we go through. What is yours? What do you spend a majority of your time on? Time = love. If you spend most time at your job, you better love what you do. Because you are literally trading your life for it. 

Now I'm not saying to quit your job and live on the beach (which is the ideal life for me) but figure out what makes you tick. 

Nik and I saw Rise of the Guardians 3D last night. I mean, wow what a great movie! You should watch it, even if you are 100 years old. So much can be learned. I don't think Nik and I enjoyed a movie that much in a many moons. 

Hope your weekend is filled with joy and love. 
Take a moment to say thank you to yourself, for being so gosh-darn amazing. I mean, come on, there's only one of you in the entire world. Give yourself a foot rub. 

Always believe, the best is yet to come.
Taylor 

No comments:

Post a Comment