Friday, December 28, 2012

New beginnings!

Hey gang,

It's almost 2013!! Whoa. We lived through another apocalypse.  How do you feel about that? I'm pretty excited to head into the new year. Have you set your goals yet? Aim high!

For a fun little thing, I'm going to recap some of 2012 for y'all.
Jan: in Jamaica for Brittin & Brock's wedding on da beach mon!
Feb: My love for T-Pain exploded. And I enjoyed it.
March: my 21st birthday! Dominican Republic for break!
April: Nik's birthday! Also had a record-topping month with LS sales!
May: Nik and I celebrate 2 years together! Graduation!
June: Loving the summer sun!
July: Megan & Dan's wedding at the lake!
Aug: Natalie & Nick's wedding in DL! Family reunion.
Sept: My ongoing love for Tom Hardy was full bloom. It is still strong to this day.
Oct: "Harriet Tubman" at Jen's birthday celebration! Hilarious. 
Nov: Last month at Bobcat, starting to get very chilly!
Dec: Got pulled over, and started my new job at Flint!


As some of you know, my first day at Flint was on Monday the 3rd of December. So I've been here about a month! I absolutely love it. I am doing a lot of work with great people. The company is a great fit for me, and I mesh right in! You may or may not be wondering what I spend my day doing!

I am helping manage our team of callers. We are conducting a handful of surveys with thousands of people around the country. This is because we are getting new market research to better our client's strategy! I am in charge of all the incentives, and I send out hundreds of Visa gift cards each day to those who have completed our survey. In addition to the call center, I am working with leads and assigning them to our CRM (customer relationship management) program. I am an avid meeting attendee, and I am always one of the first to claim the treats in the break room! :) I guess people like to send treat baskets to us! Especially around Christmas. That is good for me! I try to enjoy in moderation.

Some other things that I love about my job is the people! I work mostly with my boss, but I am also active with the entire team. Everyone around the office is so friendly and welcoming. That is all for now, I know I will be learning a bunch of new things in 2013. It will be so great!

Hope you all are doing great out there. Please continue to pray for me, and you are always in mine!
Warm wishes for 2013. Accept nothing but the best.

Always believe, the best is yet to come.
Taylor 

PS: Can someone please comment?  Anything? Anything? I feel like I'm just typing to cyberspace. Cyberspace never smiles, or nods, or acknowledges.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I comment EVERY TIME you post something new on your BLOG! I have something new to share with you......One Little Word. I will email you the details, then you can share with others! EXCITING!!!! Love your blog, love you more! Keep up the GREAT WORK...you are truly AMAZING! 831!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I don't comment EVERY TIME...because I don't know when you make new blogs...you need to let us know via facebook! I missed a whole bunch...dang it! Sorry......I was wrong...but really do enjoy your blogs. hugs!

    ReplyDelete