Monday, September 2, 2013

Summer Fun in the Sun

Hello world.

I bet you're all sun-bathed and gorgeous, aren't you? :)
I'm glad you are. I'm not. This whole "adult" thing isn't going so well with my bronzing schedule. Oh well! I have been enjoying the sunshine and nice weather when I can. It makes me happy to wear dresses and wedges.

I think the last time I posted, it was a LONG time ago, so here is a list of things on my "current life" occurrences.

-As of today at 12.01pm, I am a Unit Leader with lia sophia! YAY!!!! 
-New home! Still getting things organized, but loving it!
-Seriously thinking of getting a kitty. Meow.
-Last week I was in Illinois for work, next week I will be in Iowa for work again!
-Nik and I will be going to Riot Fest with him and his pal in Chicago next weekend. We have VIP tickets. SO excited!
-Know Hope Soap is a fun, new project Nik and I have been working on! Selling soap, and donating to the homeless. Check us out at http://knowhopesoap.bigcartel.com/ to buy some goodies. We don't have a lot of our product line launched yet. So stay tuned! :)
-Getting quotes for car insurance.
-Abusing my air conditioner at home.

That is all, for my short post. Please continue to stand by, as I will be posting more exciting stories from my every day life. Man, I love the little things.

Always believe, the best is yet to come.
Taylor!

No comments:

Post a Comment