Monday, September 2, 2013

Be Amazing As You'd Like

 Hola!

"Do something amazing everyday." is a sign in my office. So, I got to thinking, what is today's 'amazing' something? I would certainly say for me, is that I got out of bed.  :D

But for real. I am still determining my 'amazing' something for today. It's on its way here, I guess. Maybe I'll save a penguin from the highest tree branch.
Perhaps I will run a marathon, but instead of running, I will pogo-stick or scooter it?
What about if I donated all of my physical belongings and decided to travel the world.
How about if I treated every single person I met with absolute kindness?
Should I smash mailboxes?
What if I started to learn nun chucks? Oh wait, I'm already doing that. :)


What is your level of amazing-ness and excitement for today?
Did you know that "amazing" is a choice?!

I am a firm believer in making life what you make it. So get offa that thang, shake it... you'll feel better. Oh James Brown, you sure made am amazing jam.


Always believe, the best is YET to come.
TM!



No comments:

Post a Comment