Thursday, June 13, 2013

Garden. Haven. Taman. V4

Good day, loved ones. 

Today I'm here to celebrate my beautiful success with gardening. As far as I am concerned...these things are a miracle! Who knows if they will produce anything eatable!! I guess only time will tell. I am SO proud of my littles, they had to endure the big move to the balcony. They were terribly sad at first. But, they proved to be strong and can withstand ND's finest elements. I will for sure have more info on these gems when their harvest time comes around.  :) 

I have provided photos of the plant family... :) see below. 


 They are REALLY green. I'm going to take that as a good thing!! My other indoor plants are flourishing, vines are viney-er than ever and Spikey is so spikey. Teeheehee. 

Always believe, the best is yet to come. 
Taylor, mother of plants and all living green things. 
(Excluding grasshoppers, and other green insects of the like.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment