Thursday, April 18, 2013

Garden. Haven. Taman. V2

Hey gang!
I'm back at it again with some fresh looks at my blooming buddies! As all of you can imagine, these little beauties are totally and completely treated like royalty. :) it's just too darn fun to spoil them!

Anyways- on Tuesday of this week, I repotted my toddlers into their first pots. SO cute! They grow up so quickly!

A quick report- I planted the following flowers: cosmos, asylums, and moonflower! I also planted the following veggies: carrots, peppers and sugar snap peas! The race to see which is the quickest grower goes to my sugs. The race for most coverage and overall improvement goes to the carries. The one that looked like dirt the longest: peppers. And I honestly thought the moonflower was looking a bit like lettuce for a long while. Perhaps they were switched at packaging? :)

As you can see, each are getting to be so mature! I won't see any full maturation until another 45ish days! Whoop!

I was at Home Depot purchasing their new homes and I came across some strawberries, so I decided to purchase along with a pretty yellow flower situation. Hopefully they fit right in with my babies.












2 comments:

  1. I am very confused by the appearance of the Butterfinger ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a part of the gardening process... very necessary!

      Delete