Thursday, July 19, 2012

Shoes.

I bet when you read the title of "Shoes." you were like, great...Taylor's talking about physical, actual, and awesome shoes. But the truth is, I'm not discussing those. I'm discussing life in my shoes. So... sorry to disappoint (or excite) but here it goes.

Last night my car practically exploded on me. For real. Temp went through the roof 300+ degrees in the engine. I pulled over immediately and Nik got out of the car and looked around under the hood. Let's get real- he's no grease monkey, so this was entertaining. He gave a valiant effort, poking things and looking around with a flashlight... no such findings.  Luckily, my father, Rick, is a high-class man who can fix anything, anywhere through any mode of communication. So I gave him a quick call.
"Perhaps it is the antifreeze level that is low."  Me-NOPE
"Perhaps your engine cooling fan is out of order." Me-NOPE
"Perhaps you broke it." Me-YEP, shocker.
On with the story- the temp dropped about 15 minutooes later, and I was off. Parked in the garage. Walked into my apartment......This morning- my car is completely norman. Norman!! (Taylor's translation: norman=normal) I was upset, but slightly excited it didn't randomly combust and burst into flames while I was getting a typical 8+ hours of slumber-ucation.

As of right now: I am sitting at my desk at the Bobcat Company. Marketing the day away. Actually, I'm lunch-breaking while blogging. Forgive me world, please.

What have you done to make your self a better person today? Here are some of my faves to get the positivity rolling:
-give someone a genuine compliment.
-when someone asks you how you are answer: "Fantastically! What a beautiful day. How is your day going?"
-replace the negative people in your space with plants.

This is all for my first blog on google.

Loving life!
You should too!
Wishing you all the happiness you can wish for,
Taylor

2 comments:

  1. How many plants is too many??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing today's blog......waiting......waiting...........

    ReplyDelete