Monday, July 23, 2012

Kettle Corn

Hi.
I love kettle corn. I recently ran out of regular buttered microwavable popcorn. So I was at Hornbacher's looking at other options. I fell upon this wonderful, magical gift of kettle-y goodness. I got home and quickly ripped off the clear packaging and threw it in the microwave. The sweet smell of preserved kernels of corn doused in kettle. Wait, why do they call it kettle corn? Is this what a kettle tastes like? Not sure. Anyways, the bags are 100 calories each, naturally, they are mini bags. I ended up eating four bags in my first sitting. Haha. Classic Taylor move.

The following events occurred to me this weekend: 
1. I became part human and part fish. (From being in the water so much!)
2. Watched the new Batman movie and was enjoying an emotional roller coaster plot to the movie. SO GOOD.
3. I should not be allowed to look after plants. I kill them. Unfortunately.
4. I turn into the weirdest creature when I'm alone at home. Singing, dancing, acting, river clogging, imaginary beings, and even cartwheels.
5. Never write a long blog, because people will stop reading.

That is all. Thanks! :)
How's your Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment