Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hair products.

People! What an amazing thing. How do employees of companies think of names for their products? I mean really... some of them are pretty ridiculous. To further prove my point, I will now list off some of my hair products on my bathroom shelf.

-Curl Goddess (curling liquid)
-PM: Super Skinny Serum (smoothing serum)
-Rockaholic: Fun Times (hairspray)
-Superstar (big volume serum)
-Lusterizer (shiny hair stuff)
-PM: Taming Spray (de-tangling)
-Big Sexy Hair: Root Pump (root pump)
-Fat-Tastic (mousse)

*PM=Paul Mitchell


So.... is it just me or do these people really go overboard sometimes? I wonder if sometimes they just use the synonym tool on Word and type in "awesome stuff" and come up with these?! 

In light of my recent, and truly amazing findings I will now name my own line of hair products:

-Start Strong, Finish Strong (all day hairspray)
-Wild Beast (shiner)
-Blast! Maximum Exposure (high volume hairspray)
-Sugar Sweet, Tasty Treat (smoothing serum)
-Ouch! Injection (root pump)
-Breathtaking Volume (mousse)
-Standing Ovation (strong-hold wax)
-Totes Magotes ToGo (travel size hairspray)
-Druggie-Doo Moistener (conditioner)
-Grunge Glamorous De-Greaser (dry shampoo)

Well folks, what do ya think? I'm pretty sure I'm meant to be a billionaire entrepreneur. Why not?! 



No comments:

Post a Comment