Thursday, July 24, 2014

July Life Update!

Hey crew,

Yahoo for summer! Yahoo for sunshine! 

During these beautiful, humid, smoldering hot days I have been forgetting all about my blog. I apologize! I know you're probably all anxiously awaiting my next post. Welp, here it is! :)

Here are a few bullet points on my life/current events:

-I moved! Yay me! I'm in a house now, living with a fabulous work friend. I love it! Attached garage is nice, probably one of my favorite features. I have a slight feeling I will appreciate this more in the winter months. 

-Cupcake is still doing swell. Her new favorite* toy is her walking harness. *Favorite=worst enemy in the whole universe. Check out this video of her first time experiencing this.

-Saving money is hard. Especially when there are so many fun and shiny things going on right now that I neeeeed to have. But I am still doing my best.

-lia sophia is great! Working hard to build my team and increasing overall sales. The NEW catalog is coming out in August, and I can't contain my excitement! Here is a video about my favorite part. If you're in the FM area and are free on Wednesday the 30th, let me know! We are having a giant debut party to check out the new styles.

-Yesterday I washed my car. Inside and out. And then swept the garage out. That was tough. I considered that my workout, since I missed Zumba! 

-The Black Eyed Peas are still one of my all-time favorite bands. Ever.

-Work is going well! Days are mooshing together in my mind... does that mean I spend too much time there? :) 

-Just got gel nails on Tuesday. They are fantastic! Hopefully they last for a long while. I am interested to see how they work out. I went with a coral color that is very summery and fun! 

I think that's everything for Taylor's world...does anyone have any comments/questions/concerns?! Please note that below if you'd like me address them. Or if you have a joke, please add that. 

:)

Always believe, the best is yet to come! 
TMM

1 comment:

  1. Love the video of Cupcake...and I LOVE the Lia video!!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete