Monday, February 10, 2014

The Heart of Life

Did you know that it's already mid-February? I mean really, where DOES IT GO? The time sneaks away sometimes so quickly that it makes me sad that it didn't stay long to hang out. Sneaky, ninja time- stealing my live moments.

On to the important bloggy-stuff.

Did you know that about 90% of all small businesses fail within their first year?!??!?!

Those are tremendous odds. Stacked forever in your un-favor. Why do you suppose that is? Is it because of the lack of love and passion? Doubtful. Lack of financial understanding? Maybe. Overall lack of promotions and marketing? Possibly. High cost of living? Probs not. Then why? (For real, if someone can comment and tell me why, that would be amaze-ball-zing).

Did you know that when you vividly visualize a goal, you're more likely to achieve it?
Do it! Do it now! What is something that you've been striving for lately? Save a little more cash-o-la? Lose a couple extra belly-donut pounds? Win a gold Olympic medal? Well. The good news is, the more detailed your dreams are, the closer you are. Imagine you're trying to save up for a new dolphin. Imagine your feelings, overwhelming joy and excitement about this dolphin when you finally earn it! What will your facial expression look like? How will your insides feel? What will your life be like after this said dolphin?

Did you know that life revolves around the way you perceive it to happen? Life is just a series of events that are defined by your views. This is called a paradigm. These are the most powerful forces of all. It's more than a decision. It's more than an attitude-adjustment, it's a way of life. It's the tinted glasses we put on every day (figurative glasses), and it's a life-long commitment on which color we choose to see through daily.

I love blogs. Do you? I was recently re-inspired by my sister's blog, she fills me with immense joy. So I figured I could share the love.

Always believe, the best is yet to come!
tylr

3 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks for the shoutout! Preesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love blogs! And I'll keep this in mind next time I buy a dolphin:)

    ReplyDelete